Navigate: Build| Installed Packages| Salesforce CPQ| Configure
There are different tabs available:
2. Line Editor
3. Pricing and Calculations
Important settings in Documents:
- Unit Price Scale: How many decimal places you want your fractional prices to be rounded up to.
- Quantity Scale: How many decimal places quantity should be rounded up to?
- Document folder: If you generate the quote document pdf in this folder it gets stored
- Attachment target: Attach generated quote document to Quote, Document only, Opportunity
- Mass Document User Name: Click Request Authorization to allow Salesforce CPQ to mass generate and send quote documents on your behalf when you are not logged into Salesforce.
- Hide Document Name: Select the checkbox to hide the quote document name while generation.
Important settings in Line Editor
- Visualize Product Hierarchy: Visual difference between parent product and its children
- Preserve Bundle Structure: Select this checkbox to preserve the bundle hierarchy for subscription product.
- Keep Bundle Together: Select this checkbox to include components when using drag and drop to move the bundle
- Enable Multi Line Delete: Select this checkbox to enable deletion of multiple lines in the line editor
Important settings in Pricing and Calculation:
- Unit Price Scale: Fractional prices will be rounded off to this many decimal places.
- Calculate Immediately: This checkbox enable real time calculation on the edit lines page
- Use Legacy Calculator: Select the checkbox to enable the legacy calculator