Navigate: Build| Installed Packages| Salesforce CPQ| Configure
There are different tabs available:
- Subscription and Renewals
- Additional Settings
Important settings in Subscription and Renewals:
- Subscription term Unit: Select whether the length of subscription of product should be in days or months.
- Subscriptions prorate precision: Select whether the subscription pricing will be prorated by day or month.
- Renewal Model: Select Asset Based to make renewals based off of an Account’s Assets, or Select Contract Based to make renewals based off of Contracts created from a Quote
Important settings in Quote:
- Disable initial quote sync: Select this checkbox to disable the initial quote sync
- Default quote validity: define for how many days after quote creation should be valid
- Allow option deletion: Select this checkbox to allow product options used on prior quotes to be deleted.
Important settings in Order:
- Allow Multiple orders: Select this checkbox to allow multiple orders from the same quote
- Require Approved Quote: Select this checkbox if the primary quote needs to be approved then only the order will be created
- Default order start date: It is set as quote start date, but you can set today’s date also or none.
- Trigger Disabled: Select this checkbox to disable all the triggers of the managed package
- Product Description Field: Select the field from product object to store the product description