Discount Schedule is used to apply discount to a particular range of product.
Range: 1-10 5% Discount
2-20 10% Discount
20-30 20% Discount
The Different Fields in the discount scheduleobject of Salesforce CPQ:
- Schedule Name: It is the name of the discount schedule.
- Discount Unit: The different discount unit Percent or Amount.
- Description: Description of the discount schedule.
- User Defined: It determines whether the discount schedule was created by admin or end user.
- Account: Discount schedule to be applied to particular account.
- Quote: Discount schedule to be applied to particular quote.
- Quote line: Discount schedule to be applied to particular quote line.
- Price Scale: Decimal places defines for discount schedule
- Excluded Price book ids: The Ids of the price book for which you don’t want to apply discount.
- Product: Product on which you want to apply discount it can be used with the combination of price book
- Price book: Price book on which you want to apply discount can be used with the combination of price book
Feature level discount:
Product level discount:
Discount Schedule Object:
You can see your discount schedule on quote line editor: