- Error Condition
- Configuration Rules
ErrorCondition are conditions on which the action needs to be fired in product rule
The important fields in Error condition:
1. Rule: The Product rule that runs this error condition
2. Tested Object: The object that contains the tested fields
3. Tested field: Field on the object that needs to be used in the condition
4. Tested Variable: Select the summary variable
5. Operator: Choose the appropriate operator
6. Filter Type: Choose the appropriate filter type.
7. Filter Value: Enter the value on which you want to evaluate the tested filed and tested variable.
8. Filter Variable: Choose the summary variable you want this rule to evaluate.
- Rule: The Product rule that runs this product action
- Type: Specify the type of action to be performed.
- Product: Choose the appropriate product that needs to be enabled or disabled used in product rule.
1. Active: This checkbox denotes whether this rule should be used in validating configuration
2. Product: Select the appropriate configured product you want this rule to validate
3. Product Rule: Select the product rule that contains the logic